Monday, September 21, 2009

Pakeezah - "Chalo Dildaar Chalo"

This is another lyrical and romantic song from the Hindi movie Pakeezah. It is the only song that has a male voice, which is rendered by Rafi. The song and the English translation of the lyrics are provided below.


--MALE--
Chalo dildaar chalo
Chaand ke paar chalo
--FEMALE--
Hum hai tayaar chalo


--FEMALE--
Aao kho jaaye sitaaron mein kahin
Chhod de aaj yeh duniya yeh zameen


--FEMALE--
Hum nashe mein hai sambha lo hamein tum
Neend aati hai jaga lo hamein tum

 
--FEMALE--
Zindagi khatm bhi ho jaaye agar
Na kabhi khatm ho ulfat ka safar

 
--MALE--
Come my love come
Let us go beyond the moon
--FEMALE--
I am ready, let's go


--FEMALE--
Come let us get lost somewhere amid the stars
And leave the earth and the world far behind


--FEMALE--
I am intoxicated by romance please take care of me
I am feeling sleepy please keep me awake

 
--FEMALE--
Even if our lives come to an end
Let our journey of love go on forever


No comments:

Post a Comment